An online radio show that explores holistic healing, native ways, ancient ways, eco village development and encourages all to get back to the Garden of love and abundance, this is where we all belong.
Brian Porter – BIO, BA Philosophy, Masters Degree in Social Work, Yoga Teacher Training
Brian started his life long journey into activism back in the early 1980’s. He authored an action research project, dealing with the prevalence of the Military Industrial Complex back in 1982. He met with all the leading Union leaders in Canada, the student movement and lobbied 50 Members of Parliament to spread the news as to the dangers connected to this way of creating an economy. This was his ﬁrst experience in hardcore activism. Unable to sustain himself as an activist, Brian spent most of his career working with youth at risk, established his own treatment home in 1991 and created his own treatment modality, Enhanced Milieu Multi-Variant Therapy, a permaculture approach to working with troubled youth. In 1997 his home was taken from him for micro political reasons. After a ton of part time stints and projects, In 2012, Brian got back into full-time activism and started the Facebook page, World Renovation Project. This evolved into his radio show entitled, I AM NATURE. On I AM NATURE, we explore the life and times of activists who are working hard, daily, trying to make a difference and often having some limited success. This shows’ archives are a vital resource for anyone wishing to ﬁnd solutions to our present predicament on this planet vs sitting around and watching it happen. A major step toward achieving his dream of creating a team or family of activists occurred in late 2015 when he was asked to join The Liberty Beacon movement and he met Ralph Ely and Roger Landry, 2 other activists dedicated to creating the tools to achieve permanent and lasting change on the planet. Those interested in helping achieve a credible alternative to our present chaotic and violent ways of managing this planet are advised to check out his article, A Practical Guide to Fixing This Planet, it can be found in the archives of the liberty beacon. Youtube archive of I AM NATURE -https://www.youtube.com/channel/
Editors Note: Brian ask us to suggest to you, the reader, that you read the article out loud, slowly. Stop from time to time, think deeply and reflect on what you have read and compare its wisdom to the life you are presently living.
by Brian Porter | TLB Contributing Writer
I AM NATURE
I am primarily water, so I am the lakes, rivers and oceans,
I contain many of the elements of this earth, so I am the rock and all things solid here,
I am the wind and it allows me to breath,
I am fire created by the mitochondria in my cells and these energy producers have evolved from bacteria,
I am home to many lifeforms, 100 trillion cells, 90% are microbes that help me digest my food, bolster my immune system, eliminate my toxins and live within me for reasons I do not fully understand,
I am but one species in 10 million, they all live together and therefore I want to return to nature to find my proper place,
While I came into this world through the blood, sweat and tears of my mother, I recognize that the biosphere, mother nature, Pachamama, is my first mother, for without her, nothing can live, reproduce or grow here.
Our Unnatural World
I am not a number, I am not my money, I am not plastic, I am not a radionuclide, I am not a toxic chemical, I am not a genetically modified organism, I am not a chemical fertilizer, I am not waste from some industrial process, I am not my car, I am not a nuclear bomb, I am not depleted uranium, I am not any of the millions of toxins that are destroying all life on this planet and creating disease within me!
I understand, that without my consent, I have been exposed to all the toxins listed above and because I AM NATURE and wish to live a healthy and cooperative existence here, I must
First remove these toxins on a daily basis, from my body biosphere, by drinking clean water and eating organic or natural sources of food. This will give me the energy to live a healthy existence, mostly free of disease and capable of procreating my species.
Secondly, I realize that I am part of a larger biosphere, it flows through me and therefore, I must work everyday that I am alive to remove these toxins from the air, earth and water around me! Within my body, my energy is created by natural processes, therefore, all energy created outside of me must also come from nature, the wind, the sun, the earth’s core, the water and soon, from the ether or the realm of energy we have yet to clearly understand.
Thirdly, for the mothers and fathers out there, if you do not make efforts to achieve steps 1 and 2, you are not acting in your children’s best interests and are in effect, killing your own children and their destiny. The level of toxin release increases daily and soon it will be impossible to create life here for our species. If you wish for your children to have a healthy life and their own children, it clearly follows that you must act to stop toxin release on this planet in a concerted manner, I’m talking everyday of your life!
Back To Nature
In nature, other species work together to sustain themselves, some consume the waste of other lifeforms, while other lifeforms consume others in the food chain, so that they do not become too populous and encroach on the territory of all the other species. This is called the balance of nature, thus some species are predatory and some are recyclers.
Our species is naturally predatory, because we can consume a wide variety of other species. We used to be good at recycling too, because we only used natural materials to make our tools, homes, art and other activities we enjoyed doing.
Western science has changed all that and we have learned how to alter our natural world and create unnatural things, millions of them, generally known as toxins, and they are killing all life here, including our own species.
Because we are nature, naturally intelligent, we can act together as other species do, to prevent the extinction of our species. If we do allow this to happen, it will be the first time a species has created its own extinction event.
ACTION THAT MATTERS
1) Talk to others, to your coworkers, to your family, to friends and educate them regarding the primary planet killers (followed by credible activists):
Geo Engineering and HAARP, Michael Murphy, Ann Fillmore, Elena Freeland, Jim Lee, Suzanne Mayer
b) Nuke power, waste and bombs, Helen Caldicott, Leuren Moret, Arni Gunderson, Dana Durnford
c) Industrial farming methods, chemicals, GMO and False Organics, Jeffrey Smith, Vandana Shiva, Rachel Parent
d) 84,000 other chemicals used as food additives, preservatives, cleaning products, ect. in our water, soil and air. EWG-Enviro Working Group
e) War and the release of DU – depleted uranium, kills and deforms the human genome for 4.5 billion years! – Veterans Daily, Dana Durnford
f) Mass deforestation and alteration of natural vegetation – Rain Forest Action Network, David Fredrick Dene,
g) Atmospheric contaminates from oil, gas and coal contributing to climate change, ozone depletion, ocean acidification and weather disasters. David Suzuki
h) Shipment of goods, 90,000 ships burning toxic bunker oil, virtually no control on exhaust, emitting acid rain that goes directly into our oceans, some estimate this problem is 250 times worse than land based emissions. Then we need to truck these goods everywhere! , Brian Porter
2) Look at your life, your work, your connection to the biosphere and work to minimize your footprint here.
3) This is key and the hardest part to accept, most governments and businesses are perpetuating the destruction of this planet. Our leaders are lost in a power addicted world, and through your tax dollars, they are working hard to kill you and your beautiful planet. The pursuit of money, creating huge, complex hierarchies that few control is not natural at all, its highly unnatural and highly destructive. It drains the resources that are required to fix this most wonderful place. At a personal level, you may need to leave your work to be a natural being, create a net positive job and stop contributing to the destruction of the biosphere.
4) We need a more natural model for growing our species here, one that is not self-destructive, one that allows for all of us to share this planet and it really stems from 3 basic understandings:
a) Do not kill the mother, for she sustains all life here,
b) Small is beautiful, we must live in much smaller communities that are self-sufficient, sustainable and governed by all. When we live in large societies, we lose connection to each other and our leaders and we start to live destructive lives. Once we recreate our small communities, we can then network to deal with our collective destiny.
c) Do not interfere with human diversity here, we need many types of communities sharing cultures and all the different religions and races, there are many trees in the forest, flowers, plants and millions of species here. We have had enough war to know that it solves nothing, but create the conditions for more war.
3 Natural Solutions
1) Solo solutions- create your own off the grid, sustainable home, wherever u live. Check out urban agriculture!
2) Collective solutions – Work with others to create your own sustainable community. Check out Permaculture, Urban Agriculture, The Gardener Party, the campaign to create a Green, organic, planet healing currency and Trienergetics – the love balancing system that provides a spiritual foundation for our return to the garden, our natural community.
3) Network solutions – Create a group of friends, share ideas that will help all of you achieve your goal of living a natural life once again! Share this essay, this is the vital first step that will help us find a path back to our rightful place and role on this earth.
A Practical Guide To Fixing This Planet
A Practical Guide To Fixing This Planet
by Brian Porter | TLB Contributing Writer
Humans’ as a species need to come together soon to fix this most beautiful planet, or all will be lost. Planet killing technologies and practices are everywhere, 50 % of the biomass of this earth was recently reported gone, destroyed over the last 40-50 Years. The documentary “SEED” reports that 94 percent of seed varieties have been lost already.
I don’t want to go into details now, but safe to say, most reading The Liberty Beacon will have a very good idea of what we are facing as a species, Nuke waste, Fukushima, Vaccines that kill, toxins everywhere from chemicals used in farming, to preservatives in our food, Geo Engineering in our skies and economic systems that think the world is infinite, when it is quite finite and getting smaller every day.
Here they are, in very concrete form, the activist tools that will bring us back to the promised land.
I wrote about this earlier, the 3 loves that will save this place, Love of mother earth, father light and each other. All three are required, easily understood and need to be taught to our children daily! They form the energetic foundation of this planet. The personal and collective ego must conform to these basic truths, no one person, race or nation is more important than these 3 loves. They will guide us to share the planet
responsibly with each other and all other species here.
Here’s a list of priorities that makes sense, Earth first, community 2nd, individual needs 3rd. That means if you are not an activist, creating a community to fix this planet, you are a lost soul and wasting your time, probably focused on some brain numbing pleasure center like playing video games, watching sitcoms or doing drugs to
quell your pain.
2) We Need A Dominant Media Network to Get the Message Out:
Most people seek news in their newspapers, TVs and online. Many of us in the activist community have a radio or online show running already. Problem is, there are too many out there. Alex Jones has a descent enough analysis, but his solutions do not confront the planet killers, they simply offer a voyeurs’ view of the problems out there. The US constitution, all laws are designed to control us and funnel a high percentage of our labor to an elite cabal. Furthermore, if you believe in liberty, you too are a fool! We live in a biosphere, there are natural laws and rules here, no one is free, its those that think they are free that are doing most of the damage here. Those ancient cultures that have the deepest respect for this planet are the ones we need to emulate, not those running around spouting off about the American Dream which is a nightmare of nightmares.
So we need to consolidate our efforts. I love what Alex Jones has done, many say he’s funded by the Cabal because he offers no real solutions. Needless to say, I like his basic format, I like his 3-4 hour show, repeating non stop till the live show reappears.
This is what I have in mind. We need to create an online network that focuses on the real problems and top activists out there working to fix these problems, be they political, economic, social or environmental.
Let me give you an example, When it comes to GMO, who are some of the most successful activists out there, Gerry Smith, Vandana Shiva and the Environment Working Group. Get them on weekly and encourage them to work together on the local and international level. Brainstorm with them online, challenge them to work with all other activists and thereby create a dominate movement that can not be ignored by the broader media, the gov’ts, bankers and elite of this planet.
3) We Need a Green, Organic, International, Planet fixing Currency:
– All currency issued will help create a bank that will literally buy back the planet, one acre, one lake at a time and ensure it is used in a sustainable manner.
– The genius of this currency is that it will allow fence sitters, or those less active in any movement to participate in change. Bitcoin has shown it can be done and Kenya has a bank app called M-Pesa that processes 75% of all commerce there.
– Rothchild said, “give me control over a nations currency and I care not who makes it’s laws.” Using the same logic, a green, organic currency we can take back the power to change this planet.
– There are already numerous local currencies that we can unite all over this planet.
– We can promote this currency on our media network and we can also use the network to show the good it is doing all over the planet.
– Lets start with Nations that have already dumped the US fiat dollar, like Hungary, Iceland, Bolivian, Bhutan, who knows, perhaps Mr. Putin may help us set it up through the Brics.
– We simply need to get retailers and businesses to accept it. Whole Foods, Organic Restaurants, countless charities and enviro groups, door to door organic food providers, organic farmers, small business owners promoting a new green economy. Who knows, perhaps Elon Musk would love this idea, his Tesla cars and batteries are making him billions. He might ask his buyers to use this new GREEN MONEY.
– What about Uber, this is another business that might grab onto this new currency and offer those using their services a discount if they use this New Green Currency.
– The beauty of our own restorative green currency is that it costs the user nothing to use it, the effort comes from establishing it, getting in touch with the right folk, finding the right kind of computer experts to set it up and secure it. With 2 representative samples already in place, we already know it can be established!
4) THE GARDENER POLITICAL PARTY:
We need a political party to end politics all together, or at least greatly reduce the size of gov’t. Some of the main platforms of the party will be:
– Stop as soon as possible all planet killing technologies and practices –
1) Geo Engineering and HAARP,
2) Nuke power, waste and bombs,
3) Industrial farming methods, chemicals, GMO and False Organics,
4) 84,000 other chemicals used as food additives, preservatives, cleaning products, fracking, etc. in our water, soil and air.
5) War and the release of DU – depleted uranium, kills and deforms the human genome for 4.5 billion years!
6) Mass deforestation and alteration of natural vegetation,
7) Atmospheric contaminates from oil, gas and coal creating climate change, ozone depletion, ocean acidification and weather disasters.
8) Worldwide shipping of goods on land and sea, …90,000 ships polluting our oceans using bunker fuels, creating acid rain and the subsequent need to move those goods over land.
There are others, this is a good start! We need to bring out enviro movements together. share our concerns and unite around them.
– To restore the role and importance of the family as the main building block of the human species and communities. All parents would be given the right to refuse any and all help from any gov’t agency or medical service. This would include the Children’s Aid Societies. Those who refuse help from gov’t agencies would be offered help from others in their community, church groups and concerned neighbors. No parent can be forced, all is voluntary.
– Create a preventative healthcare system that would advise on toxic release, GMO food, vaccine use, toxin reduction strategies, how to integrate natural healthcare into established healthcare systems, a complete review of modern cancer therapy and the corrupt science that has propelled it forward. A similar review of all psychiatric drugs and their use.
– Vote for a slate of candidates, not one person, heads of departments of gov’t verses good folk from the neighbourhood who would like to do something useful, but have no idea what they are doing or talking about.
– Life time prison sentences for politicians or gov’t officials accepting bribes or being a part of corruption schemes.
– Full transparency of all gov’t officials, if you want to work for gov’t, you lose all rights to privacy whatsoever.
– We need to end all surveillance of the public by gov’t and corporations. All computer software needs to be made secure and bullet proof.
– Give people to right to go it alone or in a group, create all their needs locally, be they energy, housing, food, clothing,medical care and education of their children. Let them go it alone, give them some land and lets get back to the small family farm as the ideal societal model for our species. Gov’t must become optional, not mandatory.
– Encourage Urban Agriculture everywhere in cities, to help them revert to
a family farm way of living while living in cities.
– Delete and negate all laws that prevent good people from living as unencumbered as possible, there are really only 2 laws here, Respect mother nature and her needs and respect the right of all other humans to live their life to the fullest.
– We need to establish 1000’s of new off the grid communities, not One World order through the UN. These communities will first connect to the mother, derive their needs from her, and then the sky is the limit. Their themes may be hemp clothing, hemp farming, greenhouse growing and urban farming development, land restoration, music, sports, online education systems, gov’t deconstruction projects, you name it, the sky is the limit once our creative juices are released.
5) RECONNECTING WITH INDIGENOUS PEOPLES AND
LIMITING THE EVIL FORCES THAT EXIST HERE:
We need to make peace with Indigenous people by allowing their wisdom to form the foundation of our future world, cause without a natural foundation, nothing will work here. Our rampage against the planet, in search of false profits and gains must end tomorrow, if not sooner.
We need to teach all children about the horrendous mistakes that have been made by our European warlords and the military industrial complex.
We must fully expose the crimes committed against First Nations peoples. We must seek out and punish those at the Vatican, in the British Monarchy, other Royal Families, powerful bankers and other elites who have escaped justice through power and control over our count systems.
We must lobby with other nations to have the Vatican lose its nationhood status so all those affected by their crimes can seek some type of repayment and reconciliation . A special court needs to be established, the cases against the Vatican are many and need to be heard and settled asap.
We must seek out and exterminate all those who pray on our children, pedophilia must become a capital crime, death penalty is the cost of hurting those who can not defend themselves from such vicious attacks.
We must seek out all death cults, illuminate groups and outlaw the practice of Satanism and all other black arts that can be used to manipulate and hide their activities. Evil is real and must be limited to the greatest extent possible.
There you go folks, a platform to fix this planet and create a world full of love for all, respect for all life here, maximize responsible human expression (remember the mother always comes first) and rekindle the human soil that works best for our species, the small farming community that meets most of its need locally and sustainability! Yeah, there is light at the end of the tunnel after all.
If you would like to help with any of these projects, send me an email at
Why 3 Loves and not just One, Tri-Energetics
Why 3 Loves and not just One, Tri-Energetics
by Brian Porter | TLB Staff Contributor
At this time of planetary wide extinction, we need to look at 3 loves to find solutions. I call this foundational knowledge, or Tri-Energetics,…a way of acting and viewing the world that has the power to remedy all of its present ills.
1) Love of the Mother Earth:
From her bosom comes all life, all her children, of which we are but one species of millions here on earth. Love of the mother teaches us the eat directly from her, not from a grocery store. A local farmers’ market perhaps, or finding a way to grow your own herbs and greens is a great first step towards reconnecting with the mother.
Water, structured, mineralized and ancient source is best. findaspring.com is a great place to start looking for good water. All Muni water is polluted and should be avoided or at least filtered before consuming. *JMCC Water Filters is the best place to find a good water filter.
[Editors note: *JMCC Water Filters were invented by Prof. James McCannney, MS. Dr. McCanney is a Science Adviser to The Liberty Beacon and his filters along with other Natural Health resources and Test Solutions can be found on a “One Click” page that is due to be launched next week by TLBfounder Roger Landry.]
Mother also taught us to live in close knit, loving communities where all belong, all have a say, all are cared for and taught to live in accordance with one of her seeds of knowledge. As we know from our natural past, humans lived in much smaller communities, close to the land, the water and we had a deep understanding of her cycles, her gifts and the role we had as responsible predators on this planet.
At the top of the food chain, we are predatory, of that there is no doubt and it is a noble role in the greater biosphere. But we never abused this power like we do now, we did not threaten the rejuvenating and restorative cycles as we do now. Playing with the weather, using it as a weapon, polluting every square inch of this sacred planet must stop. We lived in harmony in our more natural state and we must return to the garden as soon as possible and live again in much smaller societal groupings.
2) Love of Source:
The creator of all things is source. Pick your vehicle or belief system, it could include science cause it has to do with our understanding of cause and effect relationships here. Most importantly, lets make sure the science is natural, balanced and functions in harmony with the planet.
The understanding of cause and effect relationships is crucial to our survival here. We must see all the toxic and unnatural relationships we have created with the mother to save her.
Its not just the use of carbon based fuels, the mining, fracking and drilling, but it includes a litany of issues. Primarily the release of toxics by geo engineering, nuclear waste, accidents like Fukushima, nuclear bombs exploded in the last 60 or so years in tests, the millions of tons of depleted uranium used in wars, the chemicals used in farming of which there are many, the toxins used in medicine and created by pharmacology, the GMO’s, the chemicals used in food preservation, cleaners, the synthetic lifeforms, the Artificial Intelligence initiatives designed to replace our species, the deforestation, the bio weapons and the use of electromagnetic energy towers on land, sea, space and in our homes. All of these practices must end, as we are close to losing our biosphere!
It so superficial to think that some carbon tax is gonna a make any difference in a world where the creation of toxins is our greatest compulsion at the moment!
All superficial solutions are sustained by extreme ignorance and the Money God, a false idea of value created by a buy and sell culture. This too must be changed.
Source will also help us find solutions. We need an orderly plan to make the conversion back to a natural way of functioning here. We need to renaturalize all living systems, be they scientific, medical, educational, political and/or economic. All of these knowledge systems need to be renaturalized and reharmonized with mother earth.
For example, scientists must focus all their efforts on conversion to non-toxic ways of meeting our needs, be they energy, food production and other methods of fabrication. Processes that can not be naturalized need to be abandoned or put on hold until a natural way of making them is found.
Energy conservation could be enhanced through better insulation systems for our homes and places of work.
3) Love for Each Other and our species:
As we work together to fix this planet, we will rejuvenate a love and appreciation for our species and once again find our rightful place here.
We have unique energy systems that thrive when we work together, this is the connecting energy of the pack animal. If and when we separate, we falter and get into war and the economics of scarcity.
A love of difference is also essential, for once we stop killing the mother, we will find that there are many, many seeds of knowledge to plant and nurture here.
Each new societal grouping can chose its way of producing local food, lodging and its energy. Some will chose to create culture, new languages, new meanings and new religions.
WE NEED ALL THREE LOVES OR WE LOSE BALANCE
There u go, the 3 loves that will take us back to our foundation! All three connections are required to sustain us while we return to the garden and our natural ways. These three loves reinforce each other and will ensure that we fix this planet.
If we just love ourselves, we will ignore nature and the toxic forces created by our mad scientists, politicians and business leaders.
If we just love source and become completely spiritual, we will forget, as many spiritual leaders have, that this planet needs our undivided attention and action to stop our release of toxins in the physical world.
If we just love nature, we will forget that all that is natural will become polluted without attention to the forces that seek to destroy all life here. Nestling oneself in the woods or a garden is not enough to fix this planet. While its a great start, we need to connect with others worldwide to defeat the military industrial complex and the corrupted banking systems that are creating the 6th mass extinction.
Thus, we need to sustain all 3 loves to escape this downward spiral towards oblivion. And once balance is restored, we need to sustain this foundation and never return to the evil ways of the past 6000 years. The three loves form the foundation of all that matters. It is the human soil that will allow all the seeds of knowledge to grow here and flourish once again.
DOES FREEDOM AND LIBERTY ACTUALLY EXIST?
DOES FREEDOM AND LIBERTY ACTUALLY EXIST, OR ARE WE REALLY SEEKING TO LIVE IN HARMONY WITH THE BIOSPHERE?
by Brian Porter | TLB contributor
Everyday I hear from alternative media sources like Alex Jones that we need to return to the wisdom of the Constitution, it is the perfect guide for us, that we’ll live free again once we return to its dictates. I always question the wisdom of these statements. It shows me how lost most Americans, Canadians and all those who actually believe in these laws are at the moment.
Was it not these believers in this illusory freedom who destroyed our lands, a place our indigenous people still call Turtle Island? Was it not their belief in a god that was disconnected from mother earth, a god that lived elsewhere, in a book they called the Bible that lead to the genocide of 99 million natural peoples? 1200 nations used to live in close to perfect harmony with the mother earth, father light and each other.
They have been destroyed and minimized, most barely hanging on to their customs, their beliefs, their language and superior way of living on this planet.
The Bible could have been a much shorter book, had Adam and Eve, after leaving the garden, came to the quick realization that it was a mistake, turned around and went back to their natural way of living!
The consequences of leaving the Garden has been nothing short of disastrous for all life here. Western civilization has created such a horrible way of living, that the future of All Life here is at risk! This way of life, its laws, its economics, its unnatural industry, its money god, its all a complete and utter disaster!
Is It Real
Does freedom actually exist? Are we not completely dependent on mother nature for our sustenance? Do we not see our gross ignorance, do we not see that all that is provided to us by mother earth and father light is being toxified by those who believe that they are free… that they can do as they like without accountability or understanding of the consequences for our soil, water and lands.
Freedom, or our false belief in freedom is a huge mistake and in the real world, the natural world, it does not exist! Every action, every step we take, every toxin we put into the biosphere, every cell tower we erect, every cell phone we hold on our head, every nuke power plant we build, every fracking hole we drill, every chemtrail we sow, every depleted uranium weapon we fire, every one of these actions is killing our home and we don’t even notice! Humans are so disconnected from the biosphere and nature that we don’t even see how we are killing ourselves and all life on this
A Natural People, A Natural Balance
This is why our natural peoples did not believe in freedom. I doubt the word even exists in their language systems. Alternatively, they believed in harmony, in fitting into a place that was perfect, a place of cycles of life, a place where millions of lifeforms lived in harmony and perfect balance. They did not see themselves as free, as superior to all other lifeforms, they taught their children to walk softly here, cause they were stepping on their ancestors, how wise is that! They taught their children to be responsible guardians of a place created by spirits, thus it was sacred and must be
respected! They took what they needed and thus quelled our human tendency toward greed.
They carefully considered any alternations to their surroundings for 7 generations forward. They had it right folks and thus we have much to learn from our natural peoples! Therefore, their ways must become the foundation of any and all future societal systems.
Start the journey now
So lets all take this idea of freedom out of our vocabulary and replace it with “responsible guardianship of this planet”, this is what will allow us to live in harmony with ourselves and with all other species on this planet. Its the beginning of a long, long journey back to the garden and finding our rightful place within it! But, we have to start now… time is running out!